Great Dane puppy voices his displeasure at being forced to get up early
i am this dog
The accuracy jfc
Jennifer Morrison & Josh Dallas rehearsing a scene from ‘The Tower’ (x)
I’ll keep you warm, Dancing in a downpour, Breathe it in, We’ll take it off and soak our skin
“…I stood upon the hill and the wind did rise and the sound of thunder rolled across the land. I placed my hands upon the tallest stone and travelled to a far, distant land. where i lived for a time amongst strangers who became lovers and friends. But one day, I saw the moon came out and the wind rose once more, so I touched the stones, and traveled back to my own land and took up again with a man I had left behind.""She came back through the stones?"
"Aye, she did. They always do."
A post about organization tips for school or whatever else you need by request! This might be a long one, so I’ll tag it as “long post” if you need to blacklist that.
Original image is located here. All credits go to the original poster!
Basic Wikihow article on organization // Manage your tasks like you’re in a video game! // Some organized note-taking methods! // Organize by color coding! // Tips on keeping a clean workspace! // Keeping a clean room is very helpful! // I’ve found that listening to energetic, upbeat music helps you when you have to clean or organize. This is just my choice, but it may help you!
My personal advice:
- Buy a planner or a ruled notebook to plan out your tasks and your day! Make sure that there is enough room so you won’t have to cram everything together.
- If possible, use individual folders for each subject. It’s fine to get folders with designs, but I would recommend using things that are all one color or one color scheme so that you can color-code your subjects. You can also color code your textbooks using fabric covers!
- Stick to the bare minimum in terms of writing utensils. Two pencils, a sharpener, one black pen, one red pen, and two different colored highlighters should keep you covered for the day. Keep them in a pencil pouch or an easily accessible space in your backpack such as a front or side pocket.
- If you’ve had similar school experiences to mine, you know that handouts and homework can pile up fast in your folders. Clean out your folders every three weeks or after every test. However, make sure not to simply throw papers away! You may need to keep notes to study for finals or other cumulative assignments. Keep a separate binder for each semester (one at least two inches thick because there’s going to be a lot of stuff in there), and use dividers with a pocket on each side to organize your papers. One divider for each subject is good, and you can use one side for handouts and graded work, and use the other for notes you’ve taken yourself.
- Speaking of notes! I learned this method from a very helpful Chemistry teacher when we had to keep notebooks. Keep one spiral for each note-heavy subject, and plan to keep all of the notes you take for this subject in this notebook. Allow yourself a front and back page for a table of contents page, and fold this page in half (hot-dog style). Start numbering from 1 to whatever number you plan on going up to horizontally, and when you start taking notes in this notebook, place the name of the lesson next to the page number. You may need to write smaller than you’re used to! Note: If this is a handout-heavy class, you can leave a left page to tape handouts in, and leave the right page to take notes on the corresponding subject. If you overlap onto another page of notes, don’t go up a page number! You can instead write the same number, and put an “A” next to it, and continue to go through the alphabet if your notes extend through more pages. I found that this was a very effective and organized way to keep my notes for later studying :)
- Pin up all of the schedules and important handouts for events that you can. Keeping a corkboard or section of your wall specifically for school-related papers may help you remember any important upcoming events!
I hope this covered everything, if not, please let me know! I also encourage anyone else to reblog with their tips. :)
At the end of the day I’ve signed up for all the courses i was supposed to take and I can do my thesis this year.
I still want to recognize all the ETC and I will sing off of one or two courses even if i have to pay a little more.
Now I have to deal with my uni administration and that scares me to dead.
There’s good fanfiction and then there’s fanfiction that I’d sell my soul to for regular updates
Your Body Is Beautiful And You Are A G o d d e s s
i absolutely adore this but aren’t skinny girls in there? some girls have a high metabolism and they stay relly skinny even if they eat a ton. are they not beautiful?
Right now i miss so much my best friends.
Tomorrow i was going to enroll on my last years of my degree.
No i have to wait one year more to graduate because i don’t have enough ETC so i can’t my dissertation for the end of my degree this year because even if i had done the ETC i won’t have them recognized until mid september and i need them tomorrow and everything sucks.